Cat6A UTP Patch Cord, LSZH, 26AWG
Main Description of UTP Cat.6A Patch cord Plain molded, Grey color
- Patch cords are high-performance, available in a broad range of length and easy-to-trace colors.
- Patch cords are securely mated with a patented shield RJ45 plug design to deliver superior electrical performance with excellent repeatability. The unique anti-snagging feature simplifies the removal and replacement of patch cord.
|Number of pairs
|Number of conductors
|Wire gauge size
|Thickness of the pin
|External jacket material
|Various colors available
|CE, UL, RoHs, ETL
Technique characteristic of UTP Cat.6A Patch cord Plain molded, Grey color
- Supports high-density installations.
- The cord fits into narrow jack locations.
- Uniform appearance between the Cat.6 and Cat.5e patch cord.
- Maintains Channel performance.
- Strong component performance.
- Exceeds cordage requirement of TIA/EIA 568B and ISP/IEC 11801.